- Wrangler Jeans - 935 Slim Fit Rigid Boot Cut
- Item # 010401
$19.99 Final Price
33% Total Savings
- Official Pro Rodeo competition rigid 935 Wrangler jeans with a slim fit
- Narrower seat & thigh than the 13MWZ original fit Wrangler jeans
- 18 1/2" boot-cut leg opening fits easily over boots
- Value Priced Item
- 14.75 oz. 100% cotton denim
- Value Item - Lowest Price Guaranteed. Excluded from coupons.
Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans are a Western Wear icon. The Cowboy Cut jean was built to the detailed specifications of top rodeo athletes with features designed for riding - but great for every cowboy - including heavyweight denims, strong double stitched outseams, and higher positioned back pockets. Rigid 935 Wrangler jeans feature a rodeo-friendly slim fit. Jeans sit comfortably at waist. Convenient button waist and zipper fly. Traditional five-pocket styling. Imported. Most denim fabric is heavily starched before being cut and sewn into denim jeans. This starch isn't washed or treated out of "rigid" denim jeans - giving them a crisp finish and unaltered fit that many a cowboy swear by. Rigid jeans soften and may slim down a bit with repeated washing and wear. The quality rigid jean is a smart buy since it's less expensive than its pre-washed jean fit counterpart. The reasonably priced rigid denim jean sports a handsome, dark denim color that cowboys, and city guys alike, can appreciate without dipping deep into their pocketbooks.
Note: Wrangler rigid jeans may arrive slightly longer than requested. This is to compensate for shrinkage after initial washing.