- Wrangler Jeans - 47MWZ Original Fit Rigid
- Item # 010967
$19.99 Final Price
33% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-39
- Wrangler 47MWZ jeans are the modernized version of your original fit Wrangler 13MWZ jeans
- Original Cowboy Cut fit - regular fit seat & thigh with slightly more room allows jeans to move with you
- Slightly larger waist with a comfortable 11" waist rise
- Sewn-down, smoother inside seams decrease twisting and won't rub or irritate
- Also available in big & tall sizes
- Heavyweight 14.75 oz. ring spun premium cotton - more durable & 20% longer lasting
- Value Item - Lowest Price Guaranteed. Excluded from coupons.
The Wrangler 47MWZ jeans are the biggest thing to happen to men's Wrangler jeans since 1947! The NEW Premium Performance Cowboy Cut Wrangler 47 MWZ rigid denim jean features an attractive indigo denim wash. Jeans boast a convenient button waist with zipper fly. Wrangler jean has larger & deeper front pockets for functionality, easy access, and allows for more cowboy essentials. These denim Wrangler jeans have updated "W" logo stitching on back pockets. Even the Wrangler logo patch received an updated look, created with a faux leather patch that can be starched. To complement the updated fit and style of the Wrangler 47 MWZ Cowboy Cut jean, Wrangler uses visually appealing, antiqued brass rivets. Added extra-tough stitching makes these denim jeans even more durable. Straight leg opening fits perfectly over your boots. Jeans are made of 100% broken twill cotton denim, which prevents twisting and provides more enjoyable wear. Imported. Most denim fabric is heavily starched before being cut and sewn into denim jeans. This starch isn't washed or treated out of "rigid" denim jeans - giving them a crisp finish and unaltered fit that many a cowboy swear by. Rigid jeans soften and may slim down a bit with repeated washing and wear. The quality rigid jean is a smart buy since it's less expensive than its pre-washed jean fit counterpart. The reasonably priced rigid denim jean sports a handsome, dark denim color that cowboys, and city guys alike, can appreciate without dipping deep into their pocketbooks.
Note: Wrangler rigid jeans may arrive slightly longer than requested. This is to compensate for shrinkage after initial washing.