- Scully Calfskin Suede Snap Front Vest
- Item # 082B08
$57.76 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- With modern detail & ease, the Scully calfskin leather vest will elevate your western style
- Ultra-soft, grade "A" calfskin leather boasts a "vintage" buffed finish
- Western front & back yokes
- Two handy front pockets
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Enjoy your own premium Scully Leather vest from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic! Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you'll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! You can't go wrong with a Scully leather vest so ruggedly handsome and buttery soft-to-the-touch. Two front welted pockets. Stylized metal button closures. Imported.
Because no two skins are alike, each Scully leather coat will be unique.