- Rocky 10" Ride Waterproof Wellington Work Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050C86
$234.97 FINAL PRICE
16% Total Savings
- Rocky wellington work boots are farm and job site ready - all day long.
- Complete waterproof construction inside and out
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole combined with the polyurethane insole creates extra cushioning
- Extra durable ribbed & tempered steel shank offers a solid, stable work platform to support arches
- 7-layer oil-resistant, highly durable IronClad sole
- Steel toe and electrical hazard protection
Rocky Ride wellington work boots offer serious work performance with waterproof construction combined with steel toe and electrical hazard protection. Protective toe cap meets ASTM standards, meaning these boots will keep you protected from drops and falls up to 75lbs. This work boot also meets electrical hazard protection standards. Premium 10" pull-on work boots from Rocky sport an Airport cushion footbed. Slip and oil resistant outsole provides unmatched support and cushioning. Rocky waterproof construction combines a waterproof inner layer with a waterproof leather upper. The waterproof layer covers the entire length and height of the boot, ensuring complete waterproof work boot protection. Lined with waterproof moisture wicking fabric. Ironclad technology assures all-day working comfort, maximum support, and extended durability. 90-degree IronClad heel and round steel toe profile. Imported.
Six month Rocky waterproof guarantee. To maintain waterproofing, apply silicone spray.