- Old Gringo Golondrina Pull Cowgirl Boots - Pointed Toe
- Item # 0452J3
- Cowgirl boots with serious style by Old Gringo!
- Genuine leather construction
- Fancy cutouts accent wingtip overlays
- Bird & flower inlays accent shaft; arrow inlays decorate fancy collar overlay
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Fashionable pointed toe
Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Women's Old Gringo Boots are handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Golondrina cowgirl boot features a genuine leather foot with wingtip overlay with fancy cutouts under a blue leather 12" shaft with bird & flower inlays. Leather lining. Sanded leather sole. 1 1/2 heel. Single stitched welt. Pointed toe profile. Imported.
Please note, boots will come shipped to you slightly crumpled. You may notice that the toes of the boots, even with the weight of your feet, will be turned upwards - more so than standard cowboy boots. Not to worry. This is part of the finishing process and vintage character of these boots. When you slip your feet into them, they'll feel like you've had them for years.