- Montana Silversmiths New Traditions Four Directions Belt Buckle
- Item # 290D39
$143.75 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- Made of sterling silver plating over a brass base
- Traditional western bright cut floral vines like a small garden, framed with an antiqued twisted rope interspersed with a trio of flourishes in a bright silver finish at the four established compass points surrounding a antiqued oval of silver finished pinpoints
- Montana Armour protective finish prevents tarnishing
- Fits onto a standard 1 1/2" belt swivel
- Measurements: 3" x 4"
- Made in USA
This Montana Silversmiths belt buckle shows off a bold western motif that any cowboy would love. Montana Silversmiths focuses on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Montana Silversmiths is the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles in the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.