- Levi's ® 501 Jeans - Original Shrink-to-Fit
- Item # 010022
$65.00 Final Price
4% Total Savings
- Our Levi's 501 Jeans, with a button fly, shrink to a "custom" fit after laundering
- Regular fit through the seat & thigh
- 17 1/4" straight leg opening - looks great with all types of footwear
- See shrink-to-fit sizing information below
- Premium 100% cotton denim (denim is rigid before being washed)
- Value Item - Lowest Price Guaranteed. Excluded from coupons.
Levis Jeans 501 Original Shrink-to-Fit feature a regular fit seat and thigh. The Levis jeans boast Classic Fit Levis Jeans styling. Jeans fit below waist. Convenient button waist and fly. Five-pocket styling. Quality construction includes topstitching on hip seams and back pockets. This pair of Levi's jeans features the rigid jean look every cowboy can appreciate. This starch isn't washed or treated out of "rigid" denim jeans - giving them a crisp finish and unaltered fit that many a cowboy swear by. 501 jeans soften and may slim down a bit with repeated washing and wear. The quality rigid jean is a smart buy since it's less expensive than its pre-washed jean fit counterpart. The reasonably priced rigid denim jean sports a handsome, dark denim color that cowboys, and city guys alike, can appreciate without dipping deep into their pocketbooks. For best fit, we recommend adding 1" for waist sizes 28-36 and 2" for waist sizes 38-42. Add 3" for inseams 27-34. Add 4" for 36 inseam. If you wear boots, add another inch to your inseam. 88 - Indigo is made of 12.5 oz. denim. 89 - Black is made of 11.5 oz. denim. Imported.
Note: As an authorized U.S. retailer of Levi Strauss & Co. products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Levis products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.