- John Deere Waterproof Wellington Boots
- Item # 050726
$193.25 FINAL PRICE
15% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-33
- Waterproof leather & seam-sealed design - water can't penetrate.
- Barnyard acid-resistant leather
- Energy-returning, breathable AirFlow Comfort System insole
- AgionO antimicrobial lining prevents foot odor & fungus growth
- Combine II sole is chemical-, oil- & heat-resistant, cushioned, non-slip, tough & flexible
- Extra widths available
In 1837 John Deere improved agriculture forever when he created the steel plow, which aided pioneers in their farming endeavors. Since then John Deere has built a solid reputation on manufacturing reliable and quality farm equipment. That's why it's no surprise John Deere work boots and shoes are as equally and skillfully crafted. John Deere's heavy-duty footwear features various styles made to fit each person's individual taste. Each pair is constructed with lasting durability made specifically for outdoor working conditions. The John Deere 10" Combine II Series wellington boot is crafted from waterproof, barnyard acid-resistant leather. This advanced leather is three times stronger and 2.5 times more abrasion-resistant than conventional leathers. A steel shank passes the "shovel test" for arch protection and comfort. Goodyear welt construction. Removable AirFlow insole. Plain soft toe.