- Flame-Resistant Wrangler Jeans - 13MWZ Original Fit
- Item # 086459
$79.74 Final Price
15% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-20
- Flame resistant FR13MWZ Wrangler jeans
- Meets flame-resistant requirements from the National Fire Protection Association (70E), ASTM (F1506-02ael), & OSHA (29 CFR 1910.269)
- Wrangler flame-resistant fabric will self-extinguish almost immediately upon removal of ignition source to allow for precious escape time & to prevent further injury
- Protection against electrical arc flash & flash fire clothing ignition & sustained flame spread
- Wrangler guarantees flame-resistance for the life of this 13MWZ jean (provided proper cleaning directions are followed)
According to recent government reports, the leading cause of severe and fatal injuries on the job is the continual burning of clothing after ignition, not the source of the ignition itself. Wrangler FR jeans are constructed from flame-resistant treated fabrics and components to protect against - and decrease the severity of - burn injuries in the workplace. FR thread stitching. Arc-resistant button waistband closure. Nomex FR zipper tape. FR front pockets. Prewashed Wrangler jeans feature the authentic 13MWZ Cowboy Cut. 13MWZ original fit jeans cut fuller in the seat & thigh than the 936 slim jean. 18 1/2" x 16 3/4" straight leg opening. Zipper fly. Traditional five-pocket styling. Made of flame-resistant 14.75 oz, 100% heavyweight cotton denim - for your comfort, broken twill prevents twisting. Imported.
Not intended for fire entry, fire fighting wear, or chemical exposure. Special washing instructions to retain flame resistance: Wash in soft water. Do not use chlorine bleach, industrial laundry detergents, or other cleaners containing hydrogen peroxide. Do not use starches, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives.