- Exclusive Gibson Trading Co. Western Ranch Coat
- Item # 086719
$75.32 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- Show off your cowboy style wearing our authentic Gibson western jacket.
- 100% cotton shell & lining
- 100% polyester insulation
- Zip front with secure snaps
- Two side pockets with snap closures
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world's largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! Gibson Trading Company apparel is authentic western wear for today's cowboys and cowgirls, and is exclusively available at Sheplers! This men's Gibson work jacket features a comfortable spread collar. Convenient zip front placket with secure snaps. Two side pockets with snap closures, and two inside pockets. Shell is 100% cotton & lining/insulation is 100% polyester. Imported. Sizes: M(40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), 2XL(50-52).