- Exclusive Gibson Trading Co. Sherpa Lined Canvas Work Jacket
- Item # 086808
$64.44 FINAL PRICE
15% Total Savings
- This exclusive Gibson jacket is a handsome touch to any man's work attire.
- Cotton canvas construction
- Attached hood with drawstring
- Rib knit cuffs & bottom hem
- Handy over-sized open front pockets & two interior pockets
- Durable, antique brass zipper front placket
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle and Leather, which paved the way for the world's largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! Gibson Trading Company apparel is authentic western wear for today's cowboys and cowgirls, and is exclusively available at Sheplers! Nothing adds extra warmth to work wear like this piece of Men's Gibson Outerwear! This men's work jacket features a zip front placket. Two large open size pockets and two interior pockets. Outer fabric constructed of 100% cotton. Lining and insulation is made of 100% polyester. Jacket measures (from back collar to hem) 30" in length. Imported. Sizes: M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), 2XL(50-52).