- Exclusive Gibson Trading Co. Kids' Reversible Tooled Belt
- Item # 282A96
$16.25 FINAL PRICE
19% Total Savings
- Sizes: S(22"-24"), M(26"-28"), L(30"-32")
- Complete your little buckaroo's outfit with this western belt.
- Reversible belt -- wear it brown or black.
- Crafted of synthetic & genuine tooled leather
- Fancy silver-tone buckle & keeper
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world's largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! All you need is here! Our reversible kids' belt gives you the option of pairing this accessory with black boots or your brown ones. Complete with nickel plated buckle and keeper. Imported.