- Exclusive Gibson Trading Co. Girls' Reversible Tooled Belt
- Item # 282A99
$16.75 Final Price
16% Total Savings
- Sizes: S(22"-24"), M(26"-28"), L(30"-32")
- Just what every lil' cowgirl needs - a Gibson Trading Co. belt.
- Belt is reversible for versatility - pink on one side, brown on the other
- Crafted of synthetic & genuine tooled leather
- Buckle set is removable - add your own to customize
- To determine your belt size, add 2" to your jean or slack size
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world's largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! All you need is here! Our reversible, tooled kids' belt gives you the option of pairing this accessory with pink or brown. Complete with nickel plated buckle and keeper. Imported.