- Exclusive Gibson Trading Co. Girls' Pink Scalloped Concho Belt
- Item # 282B01
$16.88 FINAL PRICE
16% Total Savings
- Sizes: S(22"-24"), M(26"-28"), L(30"-32")
- Fashionable Gibson pink western belt just for girls.
- Crafted of synthetic & genuine leathers
- Stylish scalloped silhouette
- Hand lacing details & silver-tone concho accents
- Fancy silver-tone buckle
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world's largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This kids' belt positively meets all cowgirl cool standards! Nickel-plated buckle and conchos. Imported.