- Dan Post Teju Lizard Western Boots - Pointed Toe
- Item # 066233
$374.94 Final Price
15% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-19
- Dan Post Teju lizard boots bring life to the desert of high priced exotic boots.
- Genuine pieced Teju lizard leather
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel & sole
- Dan Post Ultimate Flex cushion comfort insole
Our Dan Post boots are crafted of genuine Teju lizard - a distinctive lizard found in the jungles of South and Central America. Teju lizard leather provides a beautiful, high-luster skin for exotic boots. Also known as the "alligator lizard", Teju lizard skin has a dressy, yet durable finish for versatile wear. Dan Post handcrafts this western boot with a genuine Teju lizard leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" smooth leather shaft. Supple leather lining. Moisture-wicking, comfort cradle leather footbed cover. Three-part insole allows flex at the ball of the foot and stability in the heel and arch. Patented Poron microbial system reduces foot odor, step shock, and provides energy return. Single stitched 3/4 welt. 1 3/8" cowboy heel. Classic pointed toe profile.
EW, Extra Wide, equals EE width.