- Ariat Fatbaby Camo Cowgirl Boots
- Item # 031373
$99.97 Final Price
32% Total Savings
Australia , New Zealand
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-03
- Ariat Fatbaby boots, gone camo crazy.
- Distressed brown leather paired with Mossy Oak Camo canvas & hot pink detail
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Abrasion-resistant, lightly cushioned ProCrepe compound sole *stirrup friendly.*
- Reinforced leather saddle vamp
- Long-lasting, stabilizing Duratread heel
Ariat Boot Company exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. This Ariat Fatbaby boot is anything but hard to spot (and once you spot it - you'll want to bag it!) Fatbaby boot features a distressed brown leather foot under an 8" Mossy Oak camouflage canvas shaft. Pink stitched pull holes and pink leather piping. Soft pink fabric lining and taped inside seams. Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed is removable. Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial footbed liner wicks sweat away and blocks odor. Double stitched welt. 1 1/2" Duratread heel. Round toe. Shaft circumference is 14" (based on a size 7B).