- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible
- Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold
- No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation!
- Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put
- Vortex drain system quickly drains interior
- Doublehaul Handles made of military-grade nylon rope with heavy-duty textured grip
- Outside measurements: 25 1/2" x 16" x 15 1/2"
- Inside measurements: 18 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 9 7/8"
- Capacity: 9.4 gallons; 26 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 35lbs of ice
- Vendor Style: YT45T
To find out how many 2LB Yeti Ice Packs
or 4LB Yeti Ice Packs
your cooler holds Click Here
The YETI Tundra 45 Cooler is YETI's top choice because of its versatile 26-can recommended capacity and easy portability. And of course this cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness - made from roto-molded polyethylene, it's UV resistant, heavily insulated and nearly indestructible. The durable, marine-grade nylon rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 camping cooler on short trips and quick hunting excursions. It's also great for a day on the lake due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet, and will even stand in as a casting platform. Like all YETI Coolers, it's built to be grizzly proof, making it a must-have cooler on your next overnighter in bear country.