- Wrangler Ultimate Riding Jeans for the real cowgirl who loves style!
- 11.5 oz. denim flaunts a darker wash for a flattering silhouette
- Full flex knee for riding comfort
- 8 1/4" front waist rise, 14 1/2" back waist rise with a no-gap waistband - so your shirts stay tucked!
- Boot-cut style legs look great in the stirrups or out on the town!
- 30" (short), 32" (regular), 34" (long), 36" (extra long)
Wrangler turned over the reins! When Wrangler set out to create the Wrangler Ultimate Riding jean, they knew there was only one place to turn - riders. Wrangler sought to capture the freedom, independence, and beauty inherent to every cowgirl. Wrangler spoke with the women of the American Quarter Horse Association to find out what was important to women who ride every day. Meet the result: a Wrangler jean with flexible knees and a mid rise for riding - the perfect Wrangler jean for the modern cowgirl! Plus, a sexier finish that looks great in the saddle or out on the town. The Shiloh Rodeo Sparkle Wrangler Ultimate Riding Jean features a classic fit. New inseam stitching technology creates flat, no-rub comfort seams down the inside of the leg panels. Boot-cut leg openings wear perfectly with boots. Traditional five-pocket styling with fancy, silver-tone stitching details. Button waist and zipper fly. Made of 99% cotton/1% spandex. Imported.