- True cowgirls wear Wrangler Ultimate Riding Jeans
- Sanctioned by the American Quarter Horse Association AQHA
- 9 3/8" front waist rise, 14 3/4" back waist rise with a no-gap waistband - so your shirts stay tucked!
- Full flex knee, perfect for riding
- 11.5 oz. quality denim boasts a touch of stretch for a body in motion
- 30" (short), 32" (regular), 34" (long), 36" (extra long) inseams
Wrangler turned over the reins! When Wrangler set out to create the Ultimate Riding jean, they knew there was only one place to turn - riders. They sought to capture the freedom, independence, and beauty inherent to every cowgirl. Wrangler spoke with the women of the AQHA to find out what was important to women who ride every day. Meet the result: a Wrangler jean with flexible knees and a perfect rise for riding - the perfect jean for the modern cowgirl! Plus, a sexier finish that looks great in the saddle or out on the town. The Q-Baby Star Rider Ultimate Riding jean features a classic fit. New inseam stitching technology creates flat, no-rub comfort seams down the inside of the leg panels so that the jean truly is the "Ultimate Riding Jean". Boot-cut leg openings wear perfectly with boots. Traditional five-pocket styling. Button waist and zipper fly. Q-Baby Wrangler jeans are made of 86% cotton/13% polyester/1% spandex. Imported.