- Flame resistant Wrangler jeans for the hard working man!
- Meets flame-resistant requirements specified in ASTM F2302-08
- Meets performance requirements of NFPA 70E & ASTM F1506-08
- Wrangler flame-resistant fabric will self-extinguish almost immediately upon removal of ignition source to allow for precious escape time & to prevent further injury
- Lightweight cotton material; classic denim hue
- Vendor Style: FR47MLW
According to recent government reports, the leading cause of severe and fatal injuries on the job is the continual burning of clothing after ignition, not the source of the ignition itself. Wrangler FR jeans are constructed from flame-resistant treated fabrics and components to protect against and decrease the severity of burn injuries in the workplace. FR thread stitching. Arc-resistant button waistband closure. Nomex FR zipper tape. FR front pockets. Zipper fly. Traditional five-pocket styling. Made of flame-resistant 14.75 oz, 100% heavyweight cotton denim. Imported.
Not intended for fire entry, fire fighting wear, or chemical exposure. Special washing instructions to retain flame resistance: Wash in soft water. Do not use chlorine bleach, industrial laundry detergents, or other cleaners containing hydrogen peroxide. Do not use starches, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives.