- Giddy up in vintage western style wearing this Schaefer denim jacket!
- 14.5-oz. 100% cotton denim
- Standard Schaefer logo two-piece dye cast antique brass buttons on front placket
- Two-button adjustable sides at hem to assure the perfect fit
- Front & back western yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Schaefer Ranchwear proclaims itself "America's Finest Ranchwear" - one of the last U.S. manufacturers of genuine, salt of the earth ranchwear and outdoor clothing. Schaefer Ranchwear is dedicated to its loyal Schaefer customers - earning and maintaining their respect and exceeding their expectations. Standing by the proud ethic of Made in America, Schaefer jeans, dungarees, jackets, coats, dusters, vests, and more are made in their family owned and operated factory - designed, engineered, cut, sewn, and inspected in the U.S.A. Saddle up in this 1940's vintage style denim jacket! Designed to be extra roomy for comfort. Two smile pockets and two open side pockets. Proudly made in the U.S.A. of 100% West Texas cotton. Collar and pocket welts are leather trimmed. Back length measures (from back collar to hem) 22". Sizes: XS(2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16).