- Authentic Minnetonka Moccasin Company tall fringed suede leather boots
- Soft & comfy suede leather upper
- Accenting roll over collar; fringe down back of shaft
- Flattering near-knee height; soft, free-form shaft
- Fully padded insole for added comfort
- Lightweight rubber sole
- Half side zip for easy fit
- Vendor style: 1690, 1698
Native Americans wore moccasins long before Columbus discovered the land. It’s fair to say that moccasins are truly America’s first footwear. Since 1946, Minnetonka Moccasin has shaped the moccasin’s place in history. Today, Minnetonka is a mainstay of American style. Minnetonka moccasins, fringe, sandals, shearling, boots, and slippers can be seen everywhere . . . from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado. Minnetonka has a simple idea - classic design that never grows old, combined with a natural, free-spirited heritage. Minnetonka Moccasin Company loves to treat your feet! This knee-high suede leather boot features a soft and supple 19" suede leather shaft over a matching leather foot. Whipstitching designs around foot & at sides of shaft. Leather lining. Light traction grip rubber sole.
As an authorized retailer of Minnetonka Moccasin products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Minnetonka products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.