- Made of genuine rowdy bison leather
- Lama Comfort Technology Poron ProZorb breathable, moisture-absorbing insole
- Broad square toe
- Proudly crafted in El Paso, Texas, U.S.A.
- Double stitched full Goodyear welt construction
- Leather lining
- 13" shaft
- 1 3/8" leather walking heel with spur ledge
- Vendor Style: B1104
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. The San Saba men's boot is made of genuine bison leather with a broad square toe, white piping, and a stunning winged design on its shaft.