- Made of genuine distressed calf leather
- Lama Comfort Technology Poron ProZorb breathable, moisture-absorbing insole
- Round toe profile
- Proudly crafted in El Paso, Texas, U.S.A.
- Double stitched full Goodyear welt construction
- Leather lining
- 12" shaft
- 1 3/8" leather walking heel with spur ledge
- Vendor Style: 7975
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. The Americana men's boot is made of genuine calf leather with a round toe, distressed upper, and classic embroidery.