- Celebrate 100 years of Tony Lama Boots!
- "100 - est. 1911" & scrolling stitching are created by multi-colored embroidery
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, & sole
- Lama Comfort Technology Poron ProZorb breathable, moisture-absorbing insole
- Contemporary cowgirl snip toe profile
- Proudly crafted in El Paso, Texas, U.S.A.
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. This Centennial Collection boot for her features a chocolate century leather foot under an 11" matching leather scalloped shaft with fancy stitching. Women's Tony Lama Boot boasts a triple-density insole board. Stabilizing spring steel shank. Single stitched 3/4 Goodyear welt. Snip toe and 1 3/8" cowgirl heel. 13 1/2" shaft circumference (based on a size 7B).