- Tony Lama 3R Series boot handcrafted for serious Ranchin' * Ropin' * Ridin'
- Full grain walnut & red leather cowboy boots
- Authentic cowboy boot styling with modern detail; rugged, durable construction
- Removable orthotic insole for unmatched comfort
- Updated square toe profile
- Flexible, long-wearing, oil-resisting rubber sole
Tony Lama Boot Co. has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. They are proud to introduce the 3R western boot. It's handcrafted with a walnut leather foot under a fancy stitched 11" ruby red leather shaft. Easy-on pull holes. Leather lined. Taped inside seams. 3R stamped logo detail. 1 5/8" underslung heel with spur ledge and bumper guard. Double stitched 3/4 welt construction.