- Tony Lama 3R Series boot handcrafted for serious Ranchin’ * Ropin’ * Ridin’
- Authentic cowboy boot styling with modern detail; rugged, durable construction
- Removable orthotic insole for unmatched comfort
- Flexible, long-wearing, oil-resisting rubber sole
- Updated square toe profile
- Vendor Style: RR4007
Tony Lama Boot Co. has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. They are proud to introduce the 3R western boot. It’s handcrafted with a redwood leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" white leather shaft. Easy-on pull holes. Leather lined. Taped inside seams. 3R embroidered and stamped logo detail. Stockman heel with spur ledge. Double stitched 3/4 welt construction.