- Tony Lama 3R Series boot handcrafted for serious Ranchin’ * Ropin’ * Ridin’
- Genuine leather details
- Removable orthotic insole for unmatched comfort
- Rugged, durable construction
- Updated square toe silhouette
- Flexible, long-wearing, oil-resisting rubber sole
- Vendor style: RR2104L
Tony Lama has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. Tony Lama is proud to introduce the 3R western boot. This Tony Lama Cowgirl Boot is handcrafted with a smooth black chaparral leather foot under a fancy scroll stitched 11" matching leather shaft. 13" shaft circumference (based on a size 7B). 3R embroidered logo detail. Comfort taped inside seams. Leather lined. 2" cowboy heel. Double stitched welt construction. Imported.