- Tony Lama 3R Series boot handcrafted for serious Ranchin’ * Ropin’ * Ridin’
- Full grain genuine leather
- Orthotic insole offers unmatched comfort
- Rugged, durable construction
- Flexible, long-wearing, oil-resisting rubber sole
- Vendor style: RR2111L
Tony Lama has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama Boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. This Women’s Tony Lama Boot is handcrafted with a beige Mustang leather foot under a fancy stitched 11" white Baron calf leather shaft. 3R embroidered logo detail. Leather lining. Square toe profile and 1 1/4" block heel. Double stitched welt construction. 13 1/2" shaft circumference (based on a size 7B). Imported.