- Tony Lama boots for the ranchin’, ropin’ & ridin’ cowgirl
- Authentic western boot styling with modern embroidered detail
- Orthotic insole offers unmatched comfort
- Tall shaft for protection in & out of the saddle
- Rugged, durable construction
- Flexible, long-wearing, oil-resisting rubber sole
- Vendor style: RR2015L
Tony Lama Boots has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. This women’s Tony Lama 3R Boot is handcrafted with a black leather foot under a 15" tan leather shaft with pink and green floral embroidery. Easy-on pull holes. Leather lining. 3R embroidered logo detail. Updated square toe profile. Unit heel and spur ridge. Double stitched welt construction. Imported.