- Ranchin’ * Ropin’ * Ridin’ Tony Lama 3R Series boots are now available in a steel toe work boot!
- Sienna grizzly leather foot with durable saddle vamp detail below a fancy stitched leather shaft
- Waterproof work boots with steel toe protection
- Removable orthotic insole for unmatched comfort
- Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-05, I/75 C/75 (the best available impact & compression strength)
- Flexible, long-wearing, oil-resisting rubber sole
- Vendor Style: RR3210
Tony Lama Boot Co. has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. New Tony Lama 3R Series work boots take that farm-ready durability to steel toe work boot levels! Tony Lama 3R work boots are handcrafted with a sienna grizzly leather foot under a fancy stitched 11" leather shaft. Easy-on pull holes. Cloth lining with taped inside seams. 3R logo detail on shaft. Unit heel. Storm welt with brown stitching. Round toe profile.