- Tony Lama 3R Series boot handcrafted for serious Ranchin’ * Ropin’ * Ridin’
- Authentic western boot styling with modern detail
- Orthotic insole offers unmatched comfort
- Tall shaft for protection in & out of the saddle
- Rugged, durable construction
- Flexible, long-wearing, oil-resisting rubber sole
- Vendor style: RR2013L
Tony Lama Boots has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. They are proud to introduce the 3R buckaroo. This Women’s Tony Lama 3R Boot is handcrafted with a madera Cherokee leather foot under a 16" hot pink bella leather shaft. Shaft features fancy stitching and easy-on pull holes. Leather lining. 3R embroidered logo detail. Wide square toe. 2 1/4" unit heel. 1/4" spur ridge. Double stitched welt construction. Imported.