- Tony Lama 3R Series boot handcrafted for serious Ranchin’ * Ropin’ * Ridin’
- Authentic western boot styling with modern detail
- Orthotic insole offers unmatched comfort
- Tall shafts for protection in & out of the saddle
- Rugged, durable construction
- Flexible, long-wearing, oil-resisting rubber sole
- Vendor Style: RR1016
Tony Lama has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. They are proud to introduce the 3R buckaroo. It’s handcrafted smooth brown leather foot under a green fancy stitched 16" leather shaft. 3R embroidered logo detail. Single stitched welt. Round toe. Unit heel. 1/4" spur ridge. Imported.