- Rugged on-and off-trail use in wet or inclement weather
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Gore-Tex® membranes for breathable waterproof comfort
- Adjustable lacing system for tailored fit
- Dual-density EVA midsoles for light-weight cushioning
- B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system rubber lug outsoles
Just right for day hikes. This waterproof, breathable hiker has a high-performance design for exceptional support and comfort over a range of terrain. Comfort zoned chassis with tuned support plate. Stitch and turn tip for added durability. Padded collar. Rugged heel and toe bumpers. Speed hooks for easy lacing. During activity, your foot goes through four motions: braking, supporting, flexing, and propelling and follows a curved center of pressure path. Timberland® engineers have devised B.S.F.P.™ lugs aligned along this center of pressure of path to deliver improved traction and longer wearing performance.