- You’ll attract any cowboy’s attention wearing this fringed leather jacket from Scully!
- Studded, beaded, & accented with medallions
- Dramatic genuine leather fringe down sides of jacket & at cuffs
- Studs accent collar
- Leather lacing details front & cuffs
- Zip front placket
- FIT NOTE: Princess seams for a tailored fit
Enjoy your own premium Scully Leather jacket from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd’s expedition to the Antarctic! Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you’ll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! Our Scully supple leather jacket adds instant western sophistication to any cowgirl’s attire! This western leather fringe jacket boasts quality craftsmanship with suede leather, drenched in fringe, and finished with silver-tone medallion details on front and back. Zip front placket. 100% genuine leather shell & full 100% acetate satin lining. This women’s fringed leather jacket back length (from collar to hem) measures 60". Sizes: S(4-6), M(8-10), L(12-14), XL(16-18), 2XL(20).