- Indulge wearing this Scully leather jacket!
- Genuine black suede leather is soft & supple
- Intricate swirling embroidery with faux turquoise stones adorns front placket & cuffs
- Fashionable fringe accents front placket & bottom hem
- FIT NOTE: Princess seams for a tailored fit
Enjoy your own premium Scully Leather jacket from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd’s expedition to the Antarctic! Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you’ll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! Our Scully suede leather jacket flaunts beautiful embroidery with impression-making faux turquoise stones at front placket and cuffs. Front placket connects with hidden hooks. This women’s leather jacket back length (from collar to hem) is 38 1/2". 100% polyester lining. Imported.