- Be a trend-setter wearing this Scully leather jacket!
- Genuine boar suede leather is soft & supple
- Intricate detailed with silver-tone studs, conchos & appliques
- Features fringe & hanging beads
- Leather lacing at seams & edges
- FIT NOTE: Princess seams for a tailored fit
Enjoy your own premium Scully Leather jacket from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd’s expedition to the Antarctic! Learn more by clicking on Women’s Scully Leathers. Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you’ll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! Sophisticated, fashionable, and western by heart, our Scully suede leather jacket flaunts a beautiful design, available in your choice of color. Fringe highlights front and back western yokes. Fancy, silver-tone snap buttons at front placket. This women’s leather jacket back length (from collar to hem) is 32". 100% nylon lining.