- Keep the winter out in this extremely warm Schaefer western coat!
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs and a drawcord waist for a perfect fit
- Inside zippered and open pockets are perfect for your eyeglasses or tally book
- Snap-out side riding vents
- Sleeves insulated with 100 grams of 3M Thinsulate
- Front and back western yokes feature piping
Schaefer Ranchwear proclaims itself "America's Finest Ranchwear" - one of the last U.S. manufacturers of genuine, salt of the earth ranchwear and outdoor clothing. Schaefer Ranchwear is dedicated to its loyal Schaefer customers - earning and maintaining their respect and exceeding their expectations. Standing by the proud ethic of Made in America, Schaefer jeans, dungarees, jackets, coats, dusters, vests, and more are made in their family owned and operated factory - designed, engineered, cut, sewn, and inspected in the U.S.A. Be at home on the range in this Schaefer Outfitters Legacy drifter coat. Drifter coat is constructed of 11-oz. fenceline canvas shell with fleece blanket lined body. Front of the jacket features six pockets; two zippered chest pockets, two lower top entry cargo pockets, and two side entry pockets. Two inside pockets. Two-way zippered and snap storm flap at front placket. Detailed snaps with the Schaefer Outfitters logo. Back length measures (from back collar to hem) 31 1/2". Proudly made in the U.S.A. Sizes: M(38/40), L(42/44), XL(46/48), 2XL (50/52).