- A toasty warm coat for frigid ranch days by Schaefer!
- As seen in "Cowboys & Indians"
- Sleeves insulated with 100 grams of 3M Thinsulate
- Adjustable drawcord waist for sure fit
- Shawl collar trimmed with New Zealand shearling
- Snap outside riding vents
- Front and back western yokes
Be toasty warm while working on the ranch this winter in this Schaefer Outfitters Open Range drifter coat. Drifter coat features a snap front placket and cuffs. Six-pocket front; two chest pockets, two hand-warmer pockets and two cargo pockets. Shawl collar. Shell fabric constructed of 80% wool/20% nylon. Proudly made in the U.S.A. Sizes: M(38/40), L(42/44), XL(46/48), 2XL (50/52). Schaefer Ranchwear proclaims itself "America’s Finest Ranchwear" - one of the last U.S. manufacturers of genuine, salt of the earth ranchwear and outdoor clothing. Schaefer Ranchwear is dedicated to its loyal Schaefer customers - earning and maintaining their respect and exceeding their expectations. Standing by the proud ethic of Made in America, Schaefer jeans, dungarees, jackets, coats, dusters, vests, and more are made in their family owned and operated factory - designed, engineered, cut, sewn, and inspected in the U.S.A.