- Keep yourself toasty on the ranch wearing this Schaefer wool jacket!
- 24-oz. Canadian melton wool shell lined with 4.25-oz. poplin
- Jacket features two inside open pouch pockets
- Two-way zipper with snap-up storm flap at front placket
- Sleeves insulated with 100 grams of 3M Thinsulate
Schaefer Ranchwear proclaims itself "America's Finest Ranchwear" - one of the last U.S. manufacturers of genuine, salt of the earth ranchwear and outdoor clothing. Schaefer Ranchwear is dedicated to its loyal Schaefer customers - earning and maintaining their respect and exceeding their expectations. Standing by the proud ethic of Made in America, Schaefer jeans, dungarees, jackets, coats, dusters, vests, and more are made in their family owned and operated factory - designed, engineered, cut, sewn, and inspected in the U.S.A. Hit the trail in this Schaefer Outfitters Summit wool jacket. You will be comfortable and confident in this traditional coat. Summit jacket features black full grain leather trimmed collar. Front of the jacket features six pockets; two chest pockets, two side entry pockets, and two lower top entry cargo pockets. Snap and zip closures at front placket. Two-snap adjustable cuffs. Back length measures (from back collar to hem) 25". Proudly made in the U.S.A. Sizes: M(38/40), L(42/44), XL(46/48), 2XL(50/52).