- The going can't get too tough for The Competitor Vest by Schaefer Outfitters
- Crafted from substantial 24-oz. Legacy Melton Wool with a premium grade 86 pic taffeta lining
- Virtually wind-proof wool blend vest
- Heavy-duty two-way zippered front with storm flap; solid brass Schaefer logo snaps
- Proudly made in U.S.A.
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Schaefer Ranchwear proclaims itself "America's Finest Ranchwear" - one of the last U.S. manufacturers of genuine, salt of the earth ranchwear and outdoor clothing. Schaefer Ranchwear is dedicated to its loyal Schaefer customers - earning and maintaining their respect and exceeding their expectations. Standing by the proud ethic of Made in America, Schaefer jeans, dungarees, jackets, coats, dusters, vests, and more are made in their family owned and operated factory - designed, engineered, cut, sewn, and inspected in the U.S.A. The Competitor wool blend vest is a combination of pure Schaefer Outfitters function and design. The Melton weave of the wool is so tight; it has a felt-like feel, which is virtually wind-proof. High quality full grain leather is used to trim the one piece, spread collar, plus the front and back western yoke piping. Wool Vest has durable reinforced stitching throughout. Handwarmer pockets. The slightly elasticized hip gathers up the sides without a bunched up fit. Odds are once you claim one, you'll consider it to be one of the finest vests you've ever owned. Shell is made of 75% wool/20% nylon/5% other. Collar is 100% leather. Lining is 100% nylon. Back length (collar to hem) is 2 ". Sizes S(34/36), M(38/40), L(42/44), XL(46/48).