- Warming Schaeffer denim jacket is ready to work!
- Crafted of heavy-weight 100% cotton denim with a soft fleece lining
- Cowhide leather trimmed collar
- Button closure side riding vents; antique brass closure front placket.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Our Schaeffer Outfitters denim chore coat is made to work as hard as you do! Warming Hudson Bay styled fleece blanket lining and comfortable taffeta lined sleeves. Barrel-lock adjustable waist for a comfortable fit. Two button-thru flap chest pockets, two oversize hip pockets, and two handwarmer pockets. Jacket measures (from back collar to hem) 32" in length. Shell is made of 100% cotton denim. Lining is 100% polyester. Collar is 100% leather. Schaefer Ranchwear proclaims itself "America’s Finest Ranchwear" - one of the last U.S. manufacturers of genuine, salt of the earth ranchwear and outdoor clothing. Schaefer Ranchwear is dedicated to its loyal Schaefer customers - earning and maintaining their respect and exceeding their expectations. Standing by the proud ethic of Made in America, Schaefer jeans, dungarees, jackets, coats, dusters, vests, and more are made in their family owned and operated factory - designed, engineered, cut, sewn, and inspected in the U.S.A.