- Hit the Wild West winter sporting this casual wool bomber jacket made by Schaefer Outfitters
- Shell constructed from 24-ounce, water-repellant Legacy Melton wool
- Tailored with a spread leather collar
- Generous hand warmer pockets
- Storm flap front trimmed with Schaefer logo brass-tone snaps
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Schaefer Ranchwear proclaims itself "America's Finest Ranchwear" - one of the last U.S. manufacturers of genuine, salt of the earth ranchwear and outdoor clothing. Schaefer Ranchwear is dedicated to its loyal Schaefer customers - earning and maintaining their respect and exceeding their expectations. Standing by the proud ethic of Made in America, Schaefer jeans, dungarees, jackets, coats, dusters, vests, and more are made in their family owned and operated factory - designed, engineered, cut, sewn, and inspected in the U.S.A. Whether you're working on the ranch or sporting a casual look, the Schaefer Bighorn bomber jacket is the right jacket for you. This attractive men's jacket from Schaefer Outfitters is detailed with a leather collar plus, front and back western yokes trimmed with buttery soft full grain leather. The shell consists of Legacy Melton wool - a superior wool because it's softer, lighter and more drapable, while maintaining the traditional look and warmth of wool. The elastic gathered hips provide classic bomber style without riding up on you in the saddle. Jacket shell is made of 75% wool and 25%. Collar is 100% leather. Lining is 100% nylon. Back length (collar to hem) is 27 ". Sizes S(34/36), M(38/40), L(42/44), XL(46/48).