- Built for quick maneuvers & fast-paced action, Rocky S2V duty boots are the choice for military professionals
- Flash & water-resistant leather uppers withstand fire hazards & rigors of sea-to-land warfare
- 1,000 Denier Cordura in sides & panels in treated PTFE coat for flame resistance
- Drainage vents move water out & prevent debris from entering & enhance breathability of the combat boot
- SuperFabric instep panels prevent early boot failure from rope burn
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Airport Cushion footbeds & PU midsoles
- Great for Service Industry use
Get combat ready with the Rocky S2V military boots! Flash resistant materials and super-fabric insteps are geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burns. Inner drainage ports push water out, allowing you to move full speed ahead. Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongue hugs feet for a secure fit. Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that causes rot and foot discomfort. Triple-stitched uppers and Vibram wrap-around outsoles. 8" lace-up shaft with speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks; 550 paracord laces. Fiberglass shank. Round hiker toe profile and wedged heel. Made in the U.S.A. Berry compliant.