- The Rocky work boot with easy pull-on western roper design
- 8-layer Rocky Ride Comfort System
- Flexible full length cushioning EVA midsole
- Stabilizing, double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- Electrical hazard protection
- Steel toe is ASTM F2413-05 I75/C75 rated
The Rocky Branson 11" roper work boot looks good sporting an Aztec crazyhorse and bridle brown worn saddle leather upper. This rugged boot performs with the Rocky Ride Comfort System featuring orthotic foot form and rear heel cradle, three-part removable cushioning system, stabilizer shank, forefoot propulsion pad, rear foot landing pad, and the Rocky Ride outsole. Rocky Ride cushioning is built for easy movement, impact absorption, lightweight wear, and flexibility. A rear foot cradle ensures lateral stability. Steel shank design provides maximum stability while increasing overall durability and life of the boot. Oil-resistant, secure footing rubber sole. Right angle heel and embedded safety grooves adapt to all work environments, including ladders and stirrups. Durable Goodyear welt construction.