- Handmade "ultra vintage" Old Gringo boots featuring heavy destruction
- Snap-on punched buckle harness; matching collar, wingtip, & pull straps
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
- Contemporary snip toe
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
Old Gringo ultra vintage boots will come shipped to you with excessive toe spring, crumpled, and folded. You may notice that the toes of the boots, even with the weight of your feet, will still be turned upwards - more so than standard cowboy boots. Not to worry! This is a part of the finishing process and vintage character of these boots. Rest assured, when you slip your feet into them, they'll feel like you've had them for years. Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing its own textures, colors, and finishes. Meet the "ultra vintage" Old Gringo Pisa rock & roll-inspired boot. The Pisa features a destructed black leather foot under a matching leather 15" shaft. Sanded leather sole with rubber grip on stacked leather 1 1/2" heel. Single stitched welt.