- Edgy handmade Old Gringo ultra vintage boots
- Brown cross patt?e embroidery on chic worn leopard print sueded leather
- Handmade leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole; hand driven lemonwood pegs
- Sprung pointed toe profile
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
Please note, boots will come shipped to you with excessive toe spring, crumpled, and folded. You may notice that the toes of the boots, even with the weight of your feet, will still be turned upwards - more so than standard cowboy boots. Not to worry! This is a part of the finishing process and vintage character of these boots. Rest assured when you slip your feet into them, they'll feel like you had them for years. Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Camelot western boot features a distressed, sueded Leopardito print leather foot under a matching 10" leather shaft. Soft leather lining. Hidden inner pull straps. Sanded leather sole with rubber grip on 1 1/2" stacked leather heel. Single stitched welt.