- Floral embroidery cascades down these elegant Old Gringo boots!
- Supple black leather boots with intricate floral embroidery
- Green hued crystals detail blue and green embroidery designs
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage boot character
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
The Julie Old Gringo cowgirl boot exudes western diva attitude with a smooth black leather foot under a matching 13" leather shaft. All-over floral embroidery. Sanded leather sole. 1 3/4" cowboy boot heel. Single stitched welt. Snip toe profile. Shaft circumference is 15" (based on a size 7B). Old Gringo Boot Co. was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes.