- Old Gringo western boots - exquisitely handmade in a 110-step process
- Full grain leather with chic worn leopard print
- Genuine chocolate-hued lizard pull straps, wingtip, & heel counter
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole; hand driven lemonwood pegs
- If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. Take a walk on the wild side in the Villa western boot. It features a supple full grain distressed leather 10" shaft over a matching leather foot. Scalloped, cutout collar. Black piping on side seams. Fashionable pointed toe profile. Distressed leather sole with rubber grip on 1 1/2" stacked leather heel. Single stitched welt.