- Handmade "ultra vintage" Old Gringo boots featuring heavy destruction
- Flowering cactus leather shaft inlay; cutout collar, wingtip, & heel counter
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
- Contemporary snip toe
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
- Vendor style: 0529714
Old Gringo ultra vintage boots will come shipped to you with excessive toe spring, crumpled, and folded. You may notice that the toes of the boots, even with the weight of your feet, will still be turned upwards - more so than standard cowboy boots. Not to worry! This is a part of the finishing process and vintage character of these boots. Rest assured, when you slip your feet into them, they’ll feel like you’ve had them for years. Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing its own textures, colors, and finishes. The latest "Ultra Vintage" Old Gringo boots are seasoned and antiqued like you’ve never seen before! The Cactus boot features a destructed rust leather foot under a destructed brown leather 10" shaft. Soft leather lining. Sanded leather sole with rubber grip on clipped leather 1 1/2" heel. Single stitched welt.